Wednesday, March 21, 2012

DIY: Wall Decals Using Things You Already Have (Paint & Sticker Wall Decals Alternative)

DIY: Wall Decals Using Things You Already Have (Paint & Sticker Wall Decals Alternative) Video Clips. Duration : 5.30 Mins.


This is a fun DIY tutorial. It's quite simple. The best thing about this is that it doesn't harm your walls and you can use things you already have. Cut up an old shirt, pair of pants, or any loose/extra fabric you have around. You also need corn starch, which I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find in your kitchen cabinet. Hope this helps! Have fun creating :)let's be friends: twitter: follow me :) www.twitter.com/traceynguyen fundraising site: www.trayseelove.weebly.com aim: xtraceynguyen email: lovemetracee@yahoo.com blogtv: blogtv.com/people/abctracey DISCLAIMER: Anything I used or mentioned in this video was purchased with my own money. I am not affiliated with any of the companies that provide/produce them. EVERYTHING I use and recommend is based on my honest opinion, because I don't want anyone to waste their money or be disappointed in trusting me! =)

Tags: do, it, yourself, tutorial, wall, decals, trees, branches, stickers, cheap, alternative, paint, sticker, corn, starch, fabric, room, decorating, decorate, interior, design, fun, summer, project, customize, cute

No comments:

Post a Comment